Why I Love Yamaha FG800
You don’t need to spend a long time to fall in love with this guitar. Though it’s a factory made guitar. After reviewing this FG800 it blows up our mind.
In any level of guitarist. They can’t help themselves to buy it and want to play it on their own.
In one word if you are looking for a guitar which produce warm tone, has lightweight, also well finished build quality. As well as don’t harm much on your pocket. And good for the money.
Then this is the perfect choice for you.
How It Sounds?
Effectively, to be honest I need to admit as a higher level beginner guitarist. ”I am really biased for estimating inexpensive acoustic guitar into getting cheap audio also. But Yamaha FG800 will not disappoint in any way! The noise is both well-balanced and tender at an identical moment. Even the Yamaha FG800’s dreadnought contour creates standard hot round of frequency array. Notably at the mid and lower. More over, the FG series was designed to continue to this purpose. Which the noise quality increases because it ages.
FG800 Is So Perfect For
- Beginners who are only beginning to know the guitar.
- Parents/grandparents who would like to Present their adolescent children/grandchildren a guitar to Get Started practicing.
- Individuals who Want to Purchase a guitar for a Present.
- Higher level guitarist who only want to get a guitar to do jamming and Training.
Before Pursuing Know It's Pros & Cons
- Guitar for the money.
- Best for beginner.
- Not needs daily tuning.(It is so stable).
- Enjoy to play.
- Feels comfort to play.
- It produces clear bass as well as resonance.
- Lightweight means not good tone wood.
- No cutaway.
- Lower fret board.
- Advance player need some adjustment.
Is Yamaha acoustic guitar good?
Let’s discuss about it. Why you should go for Yamaha FG800 acoustic guitar?