Yamaha joins the international music scene with an array of Yamaha acoustic guitar models to fit the varying demands of its growing market.
(a)The F Series.
The F series has always been among the top choices of beginners and student guitarists. Although these have also proven their versatility to seasoned players as well. The F Series has three models.
F325 Acoustic Guitar.
- The perfect guitar for beginners
- Legendary Yamaha build quality
- Spruce Top
- Rosewood Fretboard
- Chrome Tuners
A finely-crafted Yamaha acoustic guitar that provides great sound and playing ease.
FD01S Solid Top Guitar.
- The perfect first guitar; Combining quality woods and outstanding tone at an outstanding value
- Solid spruce top with Nato (Eastern Mahogany) back & sides
- Rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- The acoustic guitars need a professional setup out of the box to achieve the player's preferences
A premium solid-top guitar that provides superior tone and projection.
(b) The L Series.
The L series is handcrafted from the finest materials by a select group of master craftsmen. The L series offers you all the premium tone, fee, and appearance that you can experience from handcrafted guitars made of solid woods. Models that come with the L series are LJ16, LJ26, LJ36, LJ6, LL16, LL26, LL36, LL6, LS16, LS26, and LS36.
(c) The FG Series
The FG series is the number 1 sold acoustic guitar of all time. For over 40 years, millions of musicians have used the Yamaha FG as the perfect tool to express their music. FGs gained respect due to its quality, dependability, playability, and value.
The FG series is composed of six beautiful models.
- Built with the legendary quality and playability
- 3/4 size for easy travel and comfortable playing
- Ideal first guitar for a child
- Guitar features a Spruce top, Indonesian Back and Sides, Nato Neck and a Javanese Rosewood fingerboa
- Includes Gigbag
The steel-string JR1 is modeled after the FG series. Yamaha craftsmanship and the use of select woods throughout this instrument create a compact folk guitar offering authentic acoustic sound.
- Solid sitka spruce top
- Nato back & sides
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Rosewood bridge
- Diecast tuners
A great entry-level acoustic guitar with deluxe features including die-cast tuners, solid Sitka spruce top, and a rosewood fingerboard.
- Solid Sitka Spruce; Top Rosewood Fingerboard / Bridge; Die-Cast Tuners
- Eastern Mahogany Back/Sides; Nato Neck
- High-gloss natural finish looks great under the stage lights
The FG720S series of acoustic guitars offer great looks and feel at an incredibly affordable price. Finish options available for the FG720S-12 include Natural, Black, Brown Sunburst, Dusk Sun Red, and Ocean Blue Burst. The FG720S-12 is also available in a 6-string version (FG720S) and a left-handed version (FG720SL) with a Natural finish.
- Solid Spruce Top
- Newly developed scalloped bracing
- Traditional western body
- Rich overtones
- Rosewood Back and Sides
The level of detail and craftsmanship found in the 730S place this guitar in a class above the rest. Finish options available for this guitar include Natural, Tobacco Brown Sunburst, and Vintage Cherry Burst.
The FG750S is a stunning instrument that offers pro features at a reasonable price.
The FS720S Acoustic Guitar offers great looks and feels at an incredibly affordable price.
These Yamaha acoustic guitar models are taken from Yamaha’s web site [http://www.yamaha.com].
- Spruce Top
- Meranti Back & Sides
- Rosewood Fingerboard & Bridge
- Natural Finish