VTech KidiBeats Drum Set (Frustration Free Packaging)
$19.96 in stock
19 used from $14.57
- Kids learning toy has three drum pads and cymbal each with its own unique sound for sensory development
- Toddlers can play along to 9 melodies in styles including rock, dance and pop; music toy teaches letters, numbers, and music
- Kids drum set has 4 modes of play: free play, letters, numbers, and follow-along; each drum features a unique LED light
- Educational kids toy includes two drumsticks; allow your child to feel like a real Drummer
- Kids drums are intended for toddlers aged 2 to 5 years old; 3 AA batteries are included for demo, use new batteries for regular use
Bright Starts Light & Learn Drum
$12.88 in stock
4 used from $10.91
- Dance to the beat of baby's drum!
- Three modes of play: numbers, colors and drumming
- Baby controls the lightshow with every tap
- Take concerts on the go with easy-grab handle
- Help baby learn with the power of play!
The Learning Journey Early Learning - Little Baby Bongo Drums - Electronic Musical Toddler Toys & Gifts for Boys & Girls Ages 12 Months & Up - Award Winning Musical Learning Toy
1 used from $20.99
- Key features - Little baby bongo drums feature vibrant lights and four play modes for fun hands-on music fun. Play modes include free play, silly sound Free play, melody mode, and rhythm mode. The little baby bongo drums are a safe musical learning toy and great for both toddler boys and girls ages 12 months and up. The specs: two drum pads, four interactive buttons, bright lights, fun melodies, on/off/volume button, and a lightweight and portable design. Requires three AA batteries (included).
- Educational benefits - introduces music to young minds. Creatively builds tactile, motor, thinking, and learning skills.
- Supports developmental skills - Improves fine motor skills by requiring your child to tap the drum pads. Builds confidence and boosts self-esteem by providing a sense of achievement. Aids cognitive function by encouraging your child to think creatively to create new beats.
- Safety - all learning journey products are regularly safety tested and are in compliance with all domestic and international toy safety regulations.
- Award-winning products - Little baby bongo drums are creative child Magazine's musical play of the year award winner! Fun fact: the learning journey has an extensive line of award-winning educational toys that have been tested by the most important panel of judges... kids!
Little Tikes Tap-A-Tune Drum Baby Toy
1 used from $12.34
- Two ways to play
- Bang on the drum! Use drumsticks or hands to make cool beats
- Rub the drum sticks around the drum to make cool unique sounds
- Comes with 2 drum sticks that clip on each side to keep from getting lost
fisca 3 in 1 Musical Instruments Toys, Electronic Piano Keyboard Xylophone Drum Set - Learning Toys with Lights for Baby & Toddler 1 2 3 Year Old Boys and Girls
$34.99 in stock
11 used from $26.24
- ♫ 3 in 1 Musical Instruments ♫: This is a full functional musical toy, has 3 main musical instruments: Piano Keyboard, Beat Drum Set, Electronic Xylophone.
- ♫ 3 Ways to Play Beat Drum Set ♫: Play mode: Jazz drum & Djembe; Music mode: 9 drum songs & 3 beats; Whack-a-mole: 5 levels funny whack-a-mole game with different difficulty.
- ♫ 4 Ways to Play Electronic Xylophone ♫: Glockenspiel mode: Glockenspiel tone; Xylophone mode: Xylophone tone; Animal mode: 7 animals sounds; Number mode: 1-8 number pronunciation.
- ♫ 5 Ways to Play Piano Keyboard ♫: Piano mode: Piano tone; Solmization mode: Piano key has the corresponding scale sound; Trumpet mode: Trumpet tone; Guitar mode: Guitar tone; Color mode: 8 colors.
- ♫ Best Gift for Babies and Toddlers ♫: This toy is made of High-quality Plastic with Smooth Surfaces and is recommended for kids ages 10M+. It can enhance a child's learning and development in a fun way. It would make a great present for a child. Requires 3 AA batteries ( not included ).
Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Tap & Teach Drum
- Learning drum with lights and music
- Two modes of play to explore
- In learning mode, bat on the drum with rattle to activate lights, music and phrases
- In music mode hear recognizable songs and listen to drum sound effects
- Baby-activated fun introduces cause and effect, plus counting and colors
Baby Einstein Magic Touch Drums Wooden Drum Musical Toy, Ages 6 months and up
$14.95 in stock
3 used from $12.84
- Encourage music appreciation and experimentation
- Made of wood with magic-touch technology
- Higher end quality speakers with volume control buttons
- Blue grip handle means baby can play anywhere
- Child safe and durable materials
LeapFrog Learn & Groove Color Play Drum Bilingual, Pink (Amazon Exclusive)
- Tap into learning fun with the online exclusive pink Learn & Groove Color Play Drum
- Children can hear three different musical styles: classical, marching and salsa
- As they play on the drum, children will learn in both English and Spanish about colors, opposites and counting numbers
- Parents can connect to the online LeapFrog learning path for customized learning ideas and insights from LeapFrog
- Ages 6-36 months. 3AA batteries required (included for product demonstration only; replace for home use). Product dimensions: 7W x 3.5H x 8L
Remo RH-5600-00 Rhythm Club Bongo Drum - Rhythm Kids, 5"-6"
$26.82 in stock
2 used from $19.85
- Rhythm Club Bongo Drum
Ocean Drum Wave Bead Drum Gentle Sea Sound Music Gift Musical Educational Toy Tool for Kid Child Baby
$7.99 in stock
- 【Perfect size and gift for baby】 pack:1 pcs/set,diameter:18cm ,high:2.3cm
- 【Attract baby's attention】Bright color can attract your baby's attention.
- 【Enjoy the sea sound】Colorful plastic beads create the ocean sound, making baby enjoy the sound of the beautiful blue sea.
- 【Develop listening ability】The fish graphic in the drum create a ocean scene, bringing the sound to life.Great instrument to develop children's listening ability.
- High quality healthy material】High quality and eco-friendly material,smoothly polished,won't hurt baby's skin.A good choice for our future musicians
Hello, I have been playing guitar since 2011. I review guitar as well as other music items. What you should buy for your instrument.