KLIQ UberTuner - Clip-On Tuner for All Instruments - with Guitar, Bass, Violin, Ukulele & Chromatic Tuning Modes
1 used from $69.00
- FAST & ACCURATE: Spend more time playing, and less time tuning. The UberTuner's advanced Micro Processor and highly sensitive Piezo Sensor will ensure your instrument is accurately tuned in a flash.
- SUPER BRIGHT DISPLAY: The large color display allows you to easily see if you're flat, sharp, or dead-on from any angle. With 3 points of adjustment, you can position the screen in any way you like.
- EASY TO USE: Turn it on, clip it on, and you're ready to tune. Since the tuner detects the pitches directly from your instruments' vibrations, ambient room noise will never get in the way.
- RELIABLE: With a strong and durable design, this tuner was built to last. From light use by the music hobbyist to heavy abuse by the touring road warrior, the UberTuner will get you in tune every time.
- 3-YEAR MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE: In the unlikely event the KLIQ UberTuner breaks or stops working, we'll replace it or give you 100% of your money back, no questions asked.
Donner Guitar Tuner Clip on-Accurate Chromatic,Acoustic Guitar Bass Violin Ukulele Tuner DT-2
- BUILT TO LAST - Strong and Resistant for Beginners and Professionals on the Road
- SUPER EASY TO USE - One Button Controls Everything. Clip it, Turn it on and You're Ready!
- ROTATIONAL BRIGHT DISPLAY - Multi-Angle View with a Rotational Clip Design
- ACCURATE - High Precise Detection with a Sensitive vibration Clip, It will Be in Tune Fast
- BACKED BY 6 MONTHS GUARANTEE. If it doesn't work just feel free to contact us for a consult.
Snark SN6X Clip-On Tuner for Ukulele (Current Model)
$9.99 in stock
1 used from $9.49
- Full Color Display
- Display rotates 360 degrees for easy viewing
- Tuner can be used on front of back of headstock
NEUMA Clip-On Tuner for Guitar,Bass,Ukulele,Violin,Viola,Chromatic Tuning Modes,360 Degree Rotating, Fast & Accurate, Easy to Use
$11.99 in stock
- ✔【 Large & Rotational LCD Screen】This guitar tuner with 1.8-inch and 360° rotatable screen will provide you clear view experience with no shaking or ghosting. Easy to Read from Any Angle. Super-snug Padded Clip Grips Tight and Will Not Harm the Finish on Your Instrument.
- ✔ 【Fast & High Precision】So you are perfectly in-tune every time you play. The internal micro sensor uses vibrations to detect what key you play and will not be affected by external noise making it the smart choice for every musician.
- ✔【 All-Instrument Tuning】 - With Five Tuning Modes: C, G, B, V, U (chromatic, guitar, bass, violin, ukulele) to cover a wide range of instruments. Perfect Tuning on Mandolin, Banjo and Nearly Any Acoustic or Electric Stringed Instrument.
- ✔【Easy to Use】--- Turn it on, clip it on, and you're ready to tune. Since the tuner detects the pitches directly from your instruments' vibrations, ambient room noise will never get in the way. And the mini design is very convenient,you will easily take it anywhere in your bag.
- ✔ 【GUARANTEE】:If you have any problem after receive this item, please don't hesitate to contact us, we will try our best to resolve all issues,provide you with all after-sales service.
Ranch Clip-On Tuner Specialized for Ukulele and Guitar Beginner Standard Tuning - Classic Black
$5.99 in stock
- ★ PRO DESIGN For Guitar and Ukulele: Standard Tuning - Features frequency range tailored to guitar and ukulele ( G.C.E.A): For high G. Easy to navigate and smooth touching; Small and compact size one-handed swivel clamp.
- ★FAST & ACCURATE: Tuning in seconds! Ranch Tuner's advanced Micro Processor and highly sensitive Sensor will ensure your instrument is accurately tuned in a flash.
- ★EASY TO USE: Turn it on, clip it on, and you're ready to tune. Since the tuner detects the pitches directly from your instruments' vibrations, so the ambient room noise will never get in the way.
- ★RELIABLE: Ranch tuner has 25 years of tuning experience: with a strong and durable design, this tuner was built to last. This cute tuner will be you great helper and get your guitar and ukulele in tune every time in seconds.
- ★LIFETIME WARRANTY: We are a big Music instrument factory and works for Music spirits and supply competitive goods. If you don't like it, just return it for every PENNY refund or replace. No questions asked.
Guitar Tuner Clip-On for All Instruments- Guitar, Bass, Violin, Ukulele & Chromatic
- 360 Degree Rotatable LCD Display: Clip-on tuner equipped with rotatable display provide you limitless angles, Bright LCD full-color Display more clear and easy viewing.
- 3 in 1：Tuner, Metronome,Tone generator function 3 in 1.
- Fast & Accurate: with advanced micro processor and highly sensitive Piezo Sensor, Ensure your instrument accurately tuned.
- Wide Application: Extended frequency range for all instruments like Chromatic(2A-6A), Guitar(6E 5A 4D 3G 2B 1E), Bass(LB 4E 3A 2D 1G HC), Violin(4G 3D 2A 1E), Ukulele C(4G 3C 2E 1A)
- Lightweight and compact size: suitable for music teachers, professional and beginning players
D'Addario NS Micro Clip-On Tuner - Highly Precise, Easy to Read, Clip-On Tuner for Guitar, Mandolin, Bass and More - Wide Calibration Range -Compact Low-Profile Design
$10.97 in stock
9 used from $9.47
- THE STEALTH TUNER - Your audience will never know there is a tuner on your instrument with the highly precise Micro Clip-On Tuner. The lightweight, discrete, compact tuner hides behind the headstock practically blending into the instrument and is small enough to be kept on your instrument while stored in its case. At 1.25", you will want one for each stringed instrument you own.
- EXTREME ACCURACY - The NS Micro features an extremely accurate piezo transducer that picks up an instrument's vibration rather than sound. A wide calibration range (410-480Hz) guarantees precise performance.
- EASY TO READ - The easy-to-read, tri-color backlit screen displays the note in red when out of tune, yellow when close, and green when in tune. Powered by a readily available (and included) CR2032 battery, you will enjoy maximum battery life thanks to the tuner's auto-off function.
- VERSATILE - Featuring a 360-degree swivel mechanism and adjustable padded clamp, the NS Mini offers optimal viewing angles and maximum positioning flexibility. For left or right-handed instruments with small or large headstocks, it is the ideal choice for acoustic and electric guitars, basses, mandolins, banjos and ukuleles.
- D'ADDARIO ACCESSORIES - For over 20 years, D'Addario Accessories (formerly Planet Waves) has been leading the industry in innovative and problem-solving products that serve musicians worldwide. D'Addario Accessories are proudly made in a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility to the most stringent quality controls in the industry.
GoZheec Guitar Tuner and Capo Set, Digital Electronic Clip on Tuner Acoustic with LCD Display for Guitar, Bass, Violin, Ukulele (5 Pcs Picks Included)
- 【Tuning Instrument】Simplicity and accuracy, clip-on tuner for chromatic, guitar, bass, ukulele, violin
- 【6 String Tuner】 6 C tone standard pitch ( bass mi, bass la, alto re, alto sol, alto Si and high pitched mi ), corresponding to the 6 strings of guitar or other musical instruments
- 【Automatic shut-off function】Clear LCD digital display with a good backlight making it easy to read, the guitar tuner will be power off automatically after 3 minutes if no operation
- 【360 Degree Rotatable】With 360 degree rotational clip, you can adjust the angle you need
- 【Easy To Use】Lightweight and compact size, suitable for music teachers, professional and beginning players
Clip On Guitar Tuner For All Instruments, Ukulele, Guitar, Bass, Mandolin, Violin, Banjo, Large Clear LCD Display For Guitar Tuner. 4pack
$15.99 in stock
- High Precise Detection and sensitive vibration clip,no background noise,good for loud,chaotic environment.
- With stay put clip, display rotates 360 degrees for easy viewing.
- "Material: ABS plastic, it can be used for the tuning of guitar, chromatic, bass, violin, viola and ukulele. "
- "Auto power off function, the device will turn off automatically if there is no signal present or operation in 3mins. "
- Guitar bass and violin. Designed for beginners and professionals. Suitable for campus bands and Music Studios
Snark SN-8 Super Tight All Instrument Tuner
$15.35 in stock
1 used from $12.99
- Super Tight Tuning
- Brighter EZ Read Display
- Display Rotates 360 degrees
- Tap Tempo Metronome
Everyone else has unique choices and priorities. So in order to produce choosing less complicated. We now have experimented with providing a fair inspection of these goods.
No two on our critiques will be Kliq UberTuner. Still, another very cool toaster to utilize your Korg. Or other for example electric and violin ukulele.
It employs exactly the Piezo vibration detector. That produces probably the maximum accurate noise consequences forgiving one of peak pruning. In addition, it’s straightforward to know whilst the exhibit using radiant colors enables.
One to observe the way you’re carrying out from other angles. You can find 3 things about alterations. That ought to supply you with considerable selections for correcting the monitor.
The 2nd product we’ll soon be examining within this contrast could be that the Snark SN-5 Tuner. For those who own a bass guitar then here really is the speaker you desire.
Because its frequency array has been made to electric and bass violins far too. Like an additional S-N show, that one far too is quite user-friendly and know. The vibrant show makes it effortless to listen to your guitar since you’d like.
Even the rotatable display screen goes round the whole 360 degrees. The formidable clip attaches to both sides of this headstock readily.
A Fantastic watch in the KLIQ UberTuner – Clipon Tuner for All Instruments.
This is particularly large-caliber because it operates even in a noisy place. It finds the shaking in the device completely and discards additional sounds.
This tends to make it far a lot more reliable. Especially for expert musicians carrying gigs all of the moment; point. The noise calibration scope is 430-450 Hz that’s ample adequate for a lot of devices.
You may readily link to the front or rear of one’s guitar’s headstock. The battery lifetime is very good in addition to you acquire it.
When and could utilize it without fretting about electricity quitting.
Some FAQ about Kliq Ubertuner.
Саn thе Саlіbrаtіоn Ѕеttіngѕ bе Ѕаvеd оn thе КLІQ Тunеr?
Whеn уоu ѕеt уоur Нz (ріtсh саlіbrаtіоn) іt wіll аutоmаtісаllу dеfаult tо thаt саlіbrаtіоn еvеrу tіmе уоu flip іt оn. Іt wіll оnlу rеѕеt tо fасtоrу ѕеttіngѕ whеn уоu rерlасе thе bаttеrу.
Ноw dо уоu Іntеrрrеt thе Ассurасу оn thе Dіѕрlау?
Тhе dіѕрlау fеаturеѕ 12 lіnеѕ оn еасh ѕіdе оf thе сеntеr bluе lіnе. Whеn ріtсh іѕ реrfесt, іt wіll nоt раѕѕ thе сеntеr bluе lіnе. Тhе lіnеѕ tо thе lеft wіll іndісаtе hоw flаt уоu аrе аnd thе lіnеѕ tо thе rіght wіll іndісаtе hоw ѕhаrр уоu аrе.
Саn thе КLІQ UbеrТunеr Dіѕрlау bе Ѕееn іn Вrіght Lіght?
Yеѕ! Тhе dіѕрlау саn bе еаѕіlу rеаd whеthеr уоu’rе іn brіght, dіm, оr dаrk ѕеttіngѕ.
Dоеѕ thе КLІQ Тunеr Ѕhut Оff Аutоmаtісаllу?
Yеѕ іt wіll аutоmаtісаllу ѕhut оff аftеr 3 mіnutеѕ оf undеtесtеd ѕоund.
After you set a toaster onto the guitar headstock. An integrated touch mic sees the pitch once you’re playing with. Clip-on tuners do the job in exactly the same manner. As piezo pickups from the feeling. They grab the vibrations out of your strings as opposed to picking right up to electric or sound sign.
Back in earlier times, clip-on tuners had been exceptionally unreliable. Particularly in noisy surroundings. However, as 1995 they’ve improved leaps and bounds also are currently.
An omnipresent alternative for usage in your home and on the platform.
How to Use a Clip-on Tuner?
That clearly was not any science into having a high-value tuner even when you’re a comprehensive newcomer. You will find only two or three actions to follow along and you’re all set.
- Put the recorder onto the headstock therefore that it will not arrive in touch with all the pegs or strings.
- Twist onto the toaster and then strum the E series and proceed with the peg to the song.
- When the exhibit changes shade, you have obtained the be aware and also could go on into another location series.
Hello, I have been playing guitar since 2011. I review guitar as well as other music items. What you should buy for your instrument.