Ibanez 4 String Bass Guitar, Right, Walnut Flat (GSRM20BWNF)
1 used from $ 357.13
- Fast, slim Maple neck
- Compact, light-weight Body
- Dynamic P pickup
- Short Scale 28. 6"
Yamaha 4-String Bass Guitar, Right Handed, Black, 4-String (TRBX174 BL)
- Incredible Quality and Value
- Mahogany Body
- Vintage Style Bridge
Silvertone LB11 Bass Guitar and Amp Package, Liquid Black
$182.90 in stock
1 used from $ 479.99
- Bass guitar package with everything you need to control the rhytm
- Includes BAXs bass amp, digital tuner, instructional DVD, strings, strap, picks, cable, gig bag
- Liquid black Revolver LB11 bass guitar offers comfortable balance, warm resonance, and fat tone
- BAXs bass amp with 10-watt RMS power, 6.5-inch speaker, 4-band EQ
- Guitar backed by limited lifetime warranty
Ibanez 4 String Bass Guitar, Right Handed, Gray (GSR200SMNGT)
- Spalted Maple top/Mahogany body
- Rosewood Frets
- 22 Frets
VOX AP2BS amPlug 2 Guitar/Bass Headphone Amplifier
2 used from $ 38.21
- Connections: headphone out, aux in
- Power supply: AAA batteries x 2
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 3.39 x 3.15 x 1.22" (86 x 80 x 31mm)
Squier by Fender Affinity Series Precision Beginnger Electric Bass - PJ - Olympic White
1 used from $ 185.99
- Maple neck with "C"-shaped profile and 20-fret rosewood fingerboard
- Standard single-coil Jazz Bass bridge pickup and standard split-single-coil Precision Bass pickup
- Separate volume controls for each pickup
- Black pickguard
- 1 Year Warranty Included
Oscar Schmidt OG2SM-R-U Acoustic Guitar - Spalted Maple
$199.99 in stock
- Distinctive headstock bridge and pick guard designs give Oscar Schmidt instruments a professional look and identity
- Dreadnought guitar with a Spalted Maple top, Catalpa sides and back and standard x bracing
- Fully adjustable truss rod and Chrome die Cast tuners
- One of the best values in a quality acoustic Guitar
Jasmine S34C NEX Acoustic Guitar
$116.82 in stock
4 used from $ 108.64
- Gloss Natural
- Dreadnought body style
- Laminate Spruce top
- Sapele back and sides
- Rosewood Fingerboard
Is bass easier than guitar? So, you choose to play strings musical instrument. But confused about Bass or Guitar.
Because these are the same instrument to look. But bass has only four strings and low tune.
But the main question is. Is bass is less or more hard to learn than guitar? The answer is depends on your capability.
Bass guitar is a heavy gadget than normal guitar. It has long Fred-board. The strings are heavy. The overall answer is learning things is on your personal interest & preferences.
Don’t worry. I will discuss in details which one really for you. And also which will be good for you to learn first.
Which is Better to Learn First Guitar of Bass:
This is not my choice. Yours, so you should involve yourself in the field.
I am telling you how to involve.
If you answer “YES” for these five questions. Go for Guitar.
- Do you like the center of attention on your friend’s zone?
- Do you want to write music and lead your band?
- Are you free with learning music theory?
- Do you want to play with music by your creativity?
- Do you want to enjoy the outing, traveling and also want music relax-ion?
If you answer “YES” for these five questions. Go for Bass.
- Do you want to be a part of music but want to remain in the backhand?
- Do you want to be a part of a team, not to become the main leading?
- Do you prefer melody more than rhythm?
- Do you okay with not being popular?
- Don’t you want the center attention?
What’s the Difference between Bass and Guitar?
Standard Tuning/ Pitch Range:
Number of Strings:
The guitar has six strings & Bass have four strings. Guitar strings are much thicker than Bass.
More tension will be applied on Bass than Guitar.
Usually, Bass has longer neck than guitar. But in durability Bass is in the long run than Guitar.
Otherwise, Guitar takes a little time than the Bass. The guitar is about 24 Inches and Bass is about around 34 Inches.
Role Play in Music:
Bass is a Backbench-er to Guitar. It’s hard to identify bass sound on the song.
But most bands prefer Drum and Guitar to focus. Bass takes less priority.
Technique To Play Guitar & Bass:
In a guitar, you can do a lot off style to play a song. Like Strumming, Hammering, Sliding, Break-Down and so on. But for Bass, you can do only “Picked” & “Plucked”.
Price of a Guitar & Bass:
To consider making time, cost, raw materials, service charge, tax, durability, Bass is more expensive than Guitar.
Now you are known to the core difference between a guitar and bass.
To know about the bass vs guitar difference visit Spenditty.
Which is easy to play Guitar or Bass?
Don’t go at is look. To consider all the matter at a glance. Bass is much harder than Acoustic Guitar. But why?
People seem that due to having only four strings it will be easy to learn.
You are wrong. A lot of things you have to use to with it. For playing it so perfectly.
At first the longer neck it has. Then the heavier strings and the weight also.
But, for the Guitar. I know there are six strings. But weight, travel free, easy to carry, fewer weight strings, small size.
Ow yeah, If you are a small person you can’t play the bass guitar. Because you have to handle a longer neck.
But in the guitar case. You can go for a small guitar, or Ukulele, Or travel guitar and so on.
I personally like Taylor GS Mini as a beginner guitar or travel guitar.
So, if still, you have a question that Is bass easier than guitar. As I earlier said that, both these things you should consider before learning it. They are your own comfort zone and preferences.
On the other hand, both this music instrument has their own way to learn. For someone, it will be easy or hard. It varies from person to person.
Future For Guitarist And Bass Player
The first thing. It is not mandatory that if you play musical instruments. It’s your choice either you want to be a professional or just to enjoy the moment.
Knowing both is not an offense. If you don’t like the first one. You can easily shift on 2nd one. It’s a simple process.
A bass guitar wants more physical demands than an Acoustic Guitar.
Body, Weight, Strings, Effort, Engagement. By all means in my personal point of view.
If you ask me is bass easier than guitar? My answer will go to Guitar.
Hello, I have been playing guitar since 2011. I review guitar as well as other music items. What you should buy for your instrument.