Last Updated on
Guitar lesson download: Is it safe to click? As long as you’re downloading one of two or three top-rated online guitar lesson programs, you should be fine. You can safely download MusicMasterPro or Jamorama with full confidence (I prefer Jamorama).
As long as you have a high-speed connection, and a large enough hard drive (I recommend at least 120GB) you should be fine. Most online guitar teaching software will come with a trial or a free lesson to try out. They’re not out to infect your computer, they really are guitar lessons.
A lot of guitar lessons online are in the form of eBooks, which are simply PDF’s so they download pretty quickly and are very safe. They’re not very user friendly, but would be more for an academic, theory-based study of guitar.
- eMedia Bass Guitar For Dummies is a fun and easy way to learn bass quickly, with instant feedback to help you progress through each exercise.
- Over 70 easy-to-follow lessons from professional bassist and instructor John Arbo from the New School in New York City with techniques demonstrated in 30 helpful videos, viewable full-screen.
- eMedia’s Animated Fretboard displays fingering positions as the music plays, making it easy to follow along.
- Includes convenient practice tools such as an eMedia’s Automatic Bass Tuner, Metronome, Recorder, and Guitar Chord Reference.
- The Note Tracker and Finger Tracker tools show you the note you're playing in music notation and on a virtual fretboard.
If you are serious about learning guitar online, you will have to go with the programs that include sound files, or better yet, video files. This is the closest you’ll get to having a guitar tutor. It’s a better way to learn too.
As long as you’re going to download, and as long as you know it’s safe, go for the programs with video lessons. This, of course, is a bigger download. But size does matter with guitar software. The best ones (like Jamoroma or Guitar Success) are huge downloads, but they’re well worth it.
Secondopinionreviews.com has a good list of safe guitar lesson downloads. You’re probably more likely to download something bad from something embedded in a YouTube clip than from any of the top guitar learning software programs available on the internet.
Source by Luis Sandoval
Hello, I have been playing guitar since 2011. I review guitar as well as other music items. What you should buy for your instrument.
We are a team of musical instruments lovers. We love to play with these.
Read My Profile Here
Like string instruments, wooden instruments, or you can say electrical.
Who are in my team? I play Acoustic and Classical guitar. Sam plays an electric guitar. Watson plays Bass. Pretty plays the drum. And the Piano is played by gibbon. And in a week two new players will join our team.
All are in so good in their field. That’s why all the tips and tricks are written after their guidelines.
One day while playing guitar with my friends. This idea was explored. One of my friends told me why don’t we make a site and share our experience.