Last Updated on
In most online guitar reviews, Carlo Robelli and his musical instruments are hardly ever not mentioned. In truth, when it pertains to high high-quality string instruments such as the violin and guitar, that very name will generally be remembered.
- The particular name is a house brand name in Sam Ash, America’s elite music center.
- Carlo Robelli Guitars was formerly built in Japan during the Seventies and production was transferred to Korea.
- The brand Carlo Robelli (C. R.), established on favorite American models, aims to produce the ideal in quality musical instruments.
- The end outcome of the brand is a high-quality instrument that is useful.
Having all the properties of the model on which it is established, and economical. As outlined by many musicians, the C. R. instruments even overtook the models that they were established on quality-wise and sound-wise.
What makes Carlo Robelli Acoustic Guitar so excellent?
For starters, the body of each instrument is master crafted from the ideal wood and finished to a lustrous sheen, making them jazzy pieces. Another factor is size. An ideal guitar for both newbie and expert musicians with little hands.
- Most Carlo Robelli guitars have a narrow neck and fingerboard design and shorter fret distance.
- It’s also very simple to tune this brand of guitar. And when one starts to play the guitar, even for small-sized models.
The sound quality and projection are wonderful and extraordinary. While it is a bit costlier than other brands, the prices are still within the budget of an average player.
- While Carlo Robelli creates regular guitars like 6-string classical and acoustic-electric guitars.
- And 4 string acoustic-electric bass guitars (an ideal example is its particular model SBC200SB 4, Sting Acoustic-Electric Bass).
The brand has also launched 12-string acoustic and 12-string acoustic basses. One such 12-string acoustic guitar is the C. R. model J4118 12 Jumbo. Between late 2003 to 2005, the C. R. 12-string basses were marketed purely by Sam Ash. Many of these bass guitars have become cherished collectors’ items for many guitar aficionados.
Recently, many of C. R.’s guitars are incorporated with high tech computers making these pieces of art quite impressive. A USB with computer software has been built-in into the existing version of the Carlo Robelli Acoustic Guitar and the model USB-12B 12-string bass which allows for recordings and supplement of killer effects. With these models, an Instant Drummer virtual machine may even be utilized to create numerous rhythms.