Body: Material: Sapele
Weight: 5.40 pounds.
Size: Width: 15.6″ Length: 20″
Right/Left hand: Right-handed
Back & Sides: Solid Sapele.
Neck: Modified Low Oval.
Top Wood: Sapele
Pick up: Yes.
Sound: Good in Audio.
The Other Things:
-Table, back and sides in Sapele
– Head: Massive with standard neck, composite rosewood
– Mechanical: Closed, chrome finish, small buttons
– Head nut: White Corian
– Width of the key at the nut of the head: 42.9mm
– Handle: Selected wood
– Handle finish: Hand polished
– Handle Profile: Modified Low Oval, Standard Collar
– Key: Richlite certified FSC / 20 frets
– The width of the key at the 12th fret: 54mm
– Key marks: Points, White plastic
– Diapason: 645mm – Table dam type: in X, not scalloped
– Table dams: Sitka Spruce
– Pickguard: Black Micarta
– Finish: Satin Varnish
– Junction of the fishplates: Black
– Bridge Type: Modern Belly
– Easel: Richlite certified FSC
– String spacing at the bridge: 54mm
– Saddle of Bridge: Compensated in Tusq white, 406mm
– Electronics: Fishman Sonitone
Merit: 1. Easy to play.
2. Good feel and projection.
3. well balanced.
4. Admirable audio.
Demerit: 1. Build in Acoustic-Electric type.
2. Left-Hand version hard to find.
Performance: Better on performance. Check it.
Rating: Average 4.7 stars out of 5.
Check today’s discount offer: Best Martin series Road DRS1 Dreadnought.
Some Accessories you should buy with the guitar:
- Snark SN5X Clip-On Tuner for Guitar, Bass & Violin.
- The Original Guitar Capo Acoustic and Electric Guitars.